Saturday 14 March 2015

Front cover update



I reevaluated my front cover and decided to add and change a few elements.  I have taken away the issue number front under the website address, as I already had it in the barcode and I didn't think I needed to display it twice. I changed 'Top 10 Celeb Trends' to 'Top 10 Northern Trends'. I thought that this would make my magazine more regional and this cover line stands out in particular as it is in a black circle which makes the text stand out even more, which means that it is noticeable to the audience that my magazine is regional. I also changed the bottom strap line to make it more regional, and I didn't think that at a first look the audience would know what 'Start your own trends' relates to. I changed this to 'Interview with The North East's favorite fashion designer' this shows the regional side of my magazine and clearly shows what the main article/interview is about within my magazine. Over all I think my magazine cover is at the highest standard it can reach and I think it looks professional enough and will compete well with real media products.

No comments:

Post a Comment