Wednesday 11 March 2015

Front Cover update




I have made changes to my front cover after getting more feedback, and getting ideas on how to improve my product. I have created a small black banner in the top right corner, which I put the price and month of issue on. I think this makes the text a lot more eye catching as the price is one of the main parts looked at by an audience. This also looks more interesting than just having the text in the corner. I also added the issue number under the masthead and the website address. I put this here as I thought this is one of the most important bits of information for the audience to read, as they need to be notified about which issue number that they are up to. I also added in more colour, by adding in red parts of text throughout the page. I changed the number '10' red, and also 'High Street Beauty'. I also changed 'Top 10' to a different shade of pink. I think the colour changes has been really effective as the front cover now looks a lot more eye catching as it has more variety. I also added in a circle underneath 'Top 10 celeb trends' to make the text stand out more as it blended in a bit with the background image. Over all I think the changes that I have made have been effective and made my front cover look a lot more professional and eye catching to my target audience.  

No comments:

Post a Comment