Wednesday 11 March 2015

Double Page Spread Update



I have made some small changes to my double page spread to make it look more professional and appealing to my target audience. I have changed the 'Runway' title at the bottom of the page into capital letters as this is how it is shown on my front cover, and I thought by keeping it in capitals all the time will make it more of a unique feature. I also made the website address in the last paragraph a different colour. I changed it to pink as it is a feminine colour and my target audience is young females. This also made the website address stand out a lot more against the black text, as the website will be taken on board by my audience as they may want to find out more information about the specific article/fashion designer. I have also added in 'Sunderland's Finest Fashion Designer' at the top of the page, underneath the main title of the article. I made this text a dark pink as I didn't want it to look out of place, but I wanted to add in a bit more colour to the page. This also keeps the magazine looking regional as it mentions the region of Sunderland, showing that the article is based about someone from the area. Over all I think after doing these slight changes, my double page spread looks a lot stronger and more appealing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment