Wednesday 11 March 2015

Contents Page Update



I have updated my contents page, as I thought the colour scheme didn't work with the rest of my pages which I have created. I have rearranged the text and made sure that each new line end at the same place so it looks tidy and professional. I have also removed the pink background as I didn't think it was necessary because of the way I changed the colour scheme around the page. Instead of the pink background, I used pink circles behind each one of the page numbers to keep the colour scheme going and to make the numbers stand out more as this is the most important feature on the page. Another thing I added is a small tag line at the bottom of the page. I  used this to put the website address in, and different ways to view Runway's social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Youtube for updates. I also made the 'Cover Lines' and 'Features' sub titles a lot smaller than what there were, as I thought they looked out of place and made the page look unprofessional. Since I have made the changes, I think my contents page looks a lot better and will appeal to my target audience a lot more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment