Thursday 5 March 2015

Website - Fashion Page Updated






I have added in text to my fashion page, to create small articles about celebrities and their fashion. I put the text directly opposite the image used as I thought this was the most efficient way of setting it out. I also liked the idea of using big speech marks around the text, instead of using a box to make it look in place. I also added in an Accordion styled photo gallery. I used the same model in each photograph as I decided to use it to show a model of the year from the company of my products. I like the effect of this gallery as the photographs widen when the mouse is hovered over, so the user can see the full photograph. I think all of the conventions that I have added in are media rich and will appeal to my target audience of young females, who are interested in high street fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment