Thursday 23 October 2014

Schedule for September and October



At the end of this month I have managed to complete a recee which helped me before I went to do a photo-shoot. I took a lot of photographs for my products and put them all onto my blog to store this information, and then I chose which ones to use so they were ready to edit. After I edited the photographs I made sure all of this was on my blog and everything else was updated.



At the end of this month I created another recee but this time to do with a photo-shoot that would be taking place outdoors on location. I updated my blog so it was up to date before I went on to take the photographs. I also checked the weather forecast in advance and it was forecast sunny so I arranged with my model the time and day to go to the location to take the photographs. After I uploaded all of this to my blog I decided to start planning to do an interview with my target audience to get more information around this area before creating my main tasks. This interview went well and it gave me a lot of information which was beneficial when creating my products and it over all helped a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment