Thursday 16 October 2014

Photographs



These are a group of photographs which have been taken over a period of time which I put together into the ones which I think are good enough to be used in my media products. I think these photographs will appeal to my target audience as the use of clothing is high-street, and the models are the age of the audience which I am trying to attract which helps when it comes to choosing which clothes and make up for them to wear in the photoshoot. These photographs will also keep the magazine regional as they are very original and the clothing differs from high street party wear to high street every day clothing, which means a wider range of audience will be interested. I also think that the outcome of these images are very strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment