Thursday 16 October 2014

Photographs




 These are the photographs that I have taken which I will feature in my magazine. The model is wearing high street fashion so it fits in with the genre of magazine. I used a lot of eye contact in the images also as this makes the photographs feel more personal towards the reader. The model is also advertising make-up as well as the fashion. As my website will feature a beauty page, this will all link up, as it completes the outfit and its also something the target audience is interested in. However I will be taking more photographs of this model and different models, to make the magazine more interesting and use a wider selection of clothing to keep the reader indulged.

Photographs I probably wont use :


I might not use this photograph as the lights seemed to blast out a bit of the models leg, leaving a white blurred area which ruins the image. Also the models pose isn't very well thought about and doesn't give the right feel to the audience as its very simple and the model doesn't look very comfortable which will make the audience feel the same. 



I also do not think that I would use this photograph as the model is not in the middle of the shot and the background of one side a slight grey which may be difficult to edit. There is no real pose being used either, which would not work well within a fashion magazine, as there are a lot of poses used in real media products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment