Thursday 23 October 2014

Magazine survey results






These are the results which I have gathered from creating my magazine survey. I mainly tried to get people who are in the range of my target audience to fill it in so the results could give me more of an incite into what my audience expect and want to see within a high street fashion magazine. I also tried to keep my audience regional as my magazine will be regional and the results could have differed from people from different regions. My results showed me that most of my audience are students and would pay around £1 - £2 pound for a magazine, and they only sometimes buy them, which would benefit a magazine who releases monthly. My results also show that my audience prefer to read fashion and gossip magazines, and the model is the most important on the front of a magazine which I know now that I have to make sure that my model, clothing and hair are all really eye catching. My audience also said it was important to use celebrities within magazines, which means they like to influential icons to be included in fashion magazines so I will take note of this when choosing my models.

No comments:

Post a Comment