Thursday 29 January 2015

Website Update - Home Page




I have added in two advertisements for competitions. The items which are to be won are things that will appeal to my target audience, such as popular events and music events. I also added in a panorama photograph of The Quayside, which points out the regional idea of my products. Also the events are in the regional area which the competitions refer to. I kept the fonts very simple and black, this makes them clear and readable on the white background. I also used images with the competitions to draw more attention, that what it would if it was just a paragraph of text informing the reader.
I also included images in a polaroid effect which I think stands out and looks different. I also used small sub titles in the larger white part at the bottom, which feature different options of fashion information, which my target audience would be interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment