Thursday 29 January 2015

Double Page Spread Update









                Before Changes









I have made slight changes to my chosen double page spread. I decided to choose this design over the other, as I thought that there was too much white space on the right hand page near the colorful photograph. I chose to use this one as there is no space and everything fits well together. The first change I made was changing the colour of the mast head, it was pink but it didn't blend in with anything else on either page, therefore I changed it to a pale yellow, which related to the models yellow dress behind the text in my article. I also moved the 'new year new me' text over to the left slightly as it looked too far pushed to the right hand side and the text also looked too stretched. I also added some small text at the bottom of the right hand page stating the issue number and the name of the magazine. I think these changes have made my double page spread a lot stronger, and it looks a lot more appealing to me and hopefully my target audience of young females.

No comments:

Post a Comment