Thursday 15 January 2015

Website Homepage






This is my home page of my website so far. This website reflects from my magazine and includes elements from it. I have used a lot of photographs defining my genre of high street fashion, and these images will therefore appeal to my target audience of young females. The images at the top of the page enlarge when they are clicked on so the audience can get a better look at the model and their clothing. I also included a Facebook like bar and the same emblem logo from my magazine front cover.
At the bottom of the page I have used images focusing on both the fashion and makeup that the model is wearing. The text under these images is mostly chances to win different things to do with fashion such as winning a photo-shoot and winning a pair of sunglasses. This will appeal to my audience as these are things that young females interested in fashion would want.

No comments:

Post a Comment