Thursday 20 November 2014

Masthead




These are the choices of which masthead i am going to use for my media products. I decided to use both text and interpret silhouettes of fashion models posing.
The first masthead I created was quite simple. After I chose the name, I then chose a font to use and made sure both words were the same size. I then created a line which symbolises a runway, with silhouettes of three models showing different poses along it. I thought this would capture the genre of fashion well from a first glace.
The second masthead I created was a bit more complicated. I still used the same name and font/size. I then added in the runway line but much closer to 'WAY'. I then added in two silhouettes, one leaning aganist the 'W' and the other in a shape symbolising a 'Y'. This idea was a lot more creative but it doesnt look understandable and clear when an audience first looks at it. I also got my class mates' opinions on which masthead I should use, then I came to the finial decsion of using the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment