Thursday 18 December 2014

Double Page Spread - second approach




I decided to try a different approach when creating my double page spread as I wasn't very happy with the outcome of the first one. I think this version looks a lot stronger and unique. The text stands out a lot more, as its in grey text boxes which are on a white background, unlike the other double page spread where I put the text straight onto a background image. This page also looks a lot more interesting as the use of pictures go well together, as the coloured image, breaks up the black and white image with the black and grey use for the text and parts of the background.






I got my inspiration to create this double page spread from an article made by ELLE. I thought that it looked different and it was an interesting approach to a written article. I took some ideas from this page but I made it my own when it came to recreating my own double page spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment